- The Cleveland Launcher CBX irons feature laser milling which roughens the face to increase friction and enhance spin for wedge-like control.
- Tour Zip Grooves channel debris away from the ball so you get consistent spin and control.
- Launcher CBX long irons use a thicker top line and low profile to give you maximum distance while the short irons use a compact shape and thin top line to provide more control.
- A high-strength steel perimeter and a thinner overall face thickness, the Launcher Cup Face in the 4i-7i flexes at impact, to increase ball speed and distance.
- The V Shape sole lets you cut smoothly through the turf with minimal loss of speed for better contact and distance control.
- A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control.