Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons (S)
Stiff Nippon N.S Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts (4-P)
Pre-owned but Brand New condition
1 in stock
Mizuno JPX921 Forged 7 Steel Irons-
The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time. Initially applied in Mizuno's Hot Metal irons - Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno's forgings with staggering results. The fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever produced from a fully Forged iron - a treat for both the senses and the scorecard. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- FASTER. FORGED. FIRST: Chromoly 4120 allows a clubface upto 0.5mm thinner for our fastest peak and average ball speeds from a full body Forged iron.
- Sleeker Compact Profile: A shorter blade length throughout, bevelled training edge and reduced offset.
- CNC Back Milled: A 6.4% wider back milled slot increases stability from off centre strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
- Stability Frame: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
"The JPX921 Forged is everything you could want from an iron - stable, incredibly fast from the face, coupled with that incredibly soft Mizuno Forged feel. I like how the slightly reduced offset and bevelled trailing edge give a sleeker, faster look to the head." - CHRIS VOSHALL / PRODUCT MANAGER, MIZUNO
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus 120 Stiff/105 Regular
Stock Grip: Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grey